Sunday, September 12, 2010

The life of a Twisted Silver Envoy:

Well I'm sure many of you are wondering, what is an envoy? The answer: me! Hey, my name is Sarah and I am a representative- or an envoy- for the absolutely fabulous jewelry company Twisted Silver (http://www.twisted-silver.com/). 






But more about me:


Long story short: I am a senior in high school in the San Fransisco Bay area. I play lacrosse, draw, and am an avid Red Sox fan. 


The extended story! :
why I like fashion: I was born in Salt Lake City, Utah. Less than a year after that, my family and I moved to Boston for seven years, then Paris for two, then back to Boston for five, and now I currently reside in northern California. From the moment I took my first step in Paris, I instantly fell in love with the people, architecture, language, and FASHION. In my lifetime I have visited roughly 14 countries. From my experience abroad, I have been able to keep my love of international fashion and am working on becoming fluent in French. Interestingly enough, I have learned just as much about fashion from the East Coast as I did in Paris. In Boston, the styles were all very classic or traditional, often with a preppy twist- quite often pertaining to a nautical/ sailing theme- looking very smart and simple. Now I live near San Francisco- another major world fashion capitol. The styles here are very bold and daring, quite the opposite from the east coast’s classic simplicity. 



 Paris: My favorite city in the world. I love visiting my childhood memories, and I am very hopeful I will get to live there again... but then again, who wouldn't?!

Boston: If someone were to ask me where I was from, I automatically regurgitate "Boston". 12 years of my life was there, and when I go back it feels like I'm going home. I am proud, no, overwhelmingly grateful to be from Boston. I am a complete head-over-heels Red Sox fan- not just another ban wagon fan. Go Sox!!!

More? : I play lacrosse for my high school and I love it. I love to draw (especially faces) as well as paint. I love love love traveling and hope to live abroad again someday. My greatest aspiration in life is to become a doctor.    

And now: I am a Twisted Silver Fashion Envoy! So far it has been a blast, and I'm sure I will learn a lot more about business and fashion. 


the envoys: just keepin' it classy.

            

No comments:

Post a Comment