Sunday, September 26, 2010

The Envoys Go Public!

Hey all! Before you read my blog, check out this article from the Pleasanton Patch about the Twisted Silver Envoys! --->Envoy Article!

So last Thursday, the 23rd, was the Twisted Silver Private Showing at Studio 7. It's purpose? To introduce all of the new Envoys and present the new line of jewelry for the season! We were so excited for it, and it was a lot of fun. We helped sell the jewelry and started to learn how the business works. It was an important step to our "training", as Twisted Silver designer and creator, Deb Mitchell, would say.  

Way back at our first meeting, we pulled a Twisted Silver "style" out of a hat. Whatever we pulled, we had to stick with. With that style, we had to create a style "story board" as well as master it. Then, at the Studio 7 event, we showed off our styles and how to wear the jewelry with that specific style.

Some of these styles included Revamped Vintage, Nouveau Boho, Simple Classics, Europa, Aristocratic Safari, Rocker Sophisticate, Lots of Layers, and my style, Soft Military. I was really happy with the style I had, and I think I was able to make it work pretty well with the Twisted decor. 

Good News! Twisted Silver will now be sold at Studio 7 downtown Pleasanton- all the new styles and line for season will be there :) 

Saturday morning, I returned to the lovely Studio 7 to help Debbie introduce her new new new line- Go Green! It's where she takes old and broken jewelery and turns them into new beautiful Twisted pieces. She also introduced pieces with miniature pine cones, sea glass (my favorite), and sea shells. They truly are inspired and beautiful pieces of jewelery, as well as art. Debbie really has outdone herself with these pieces. 

Along with the Go Green line, I also demoed a new idea- rolled fabric beads. With a few vintage buttons and mixed metal chains, I was able to create a new necklace that Debbie let me keep. I wore it that day, and already have 3 pre-orders for it! It's so different and random- I guess people really like it! I'll get a picture up soon!

Also don't forget to check out the Twisted Blog article about the Envoys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment