Saturday, October 30, 2010

Jewelry Design/Fashion Forecast

At the last Twisted Silver meeting, we were challenged to design a necklace and then create it all within 45 minutes! And, trust me, it was quite the challenge. My necklace was a combined leather and chain with a circular pendant of a map hanging from the bottom. It had other small accessories intertwined throughout it. It definitely did not turn out the way I wanted it to! I learned from this little disaster just how difficult it really is to design a quality piece of jewelry. I'll try to get a picture up soon!

My Fashion Forecast:
Spring 2011:
This spring is all about the bright colors. Think burnt orange, bright reds, and copper-toned yellows. 

It's taking a trip back to 60's inspired wear. 
It mixes in bright colors with intricate textured-patterns.
Oui, c'est tres chic!

Think pleated skirts and dresses, matched with high pump wedges and heels.

Also keep your eye out for these 60's inspired jackets!

No comments:

Post a Comment